corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by cheap domestic British lager*

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by cheap domestic British lager*
Nath

User status: Offline
29th Oct 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I haven't seen a proper replay yet, but it looked like two of your players almost ran into each other in the box before Bender ran through and scored.
Cosmo

29th Oct 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye it was bad depending that caused his goal, both the central defenders had a chance to clear it.

Same with the first goal tbh, Voronin just passed the ball to an Arsenal player and it was one touch and bang.
Rob_Quads

29th Oct 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think both the first two strikes were good but IMO strikes like that are coming much more common in the last year. Every single goal of the month competition now includes 3-4 first time strikes of the ball.

With the way the ball moves around now people are trying it so much more often that you end up with a load of goals. It would be impressive if they followed it up by another 2-3 goals like that.

Give me a new premiership ball and 100 strikes from there and I recon i could get not far off what both of what they did.
Cosmo

29th Oct 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Give me a new premiership ball and 100 strikes from there and I recon i could get not far off what both of what they did.

Yeah but they did it in 1, whilst in a game situation, in front of 60,000 people.
Cosmo

29th Oct 09 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a better mid-week note, Liverpool Rezzies just beat United rezzies away in the Lancashire Senior Cup

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Football Thread - Sponsored by cheap domestic British lager* 24 database queries in 0.0076230 seconds