corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swap or sale * rallye replica *

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swap or sale * rallye replica *
frazboo

User status: Offline
31st Oct 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - pug 106
Model - xl
Engine - 1.1
Mileage - 111.000
Price - 1500 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07852395570
Contact email address - fraser_2008@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

hello i swapped my corsa roughly a month ago for this wee 106 love it so much fun to drive but i want something quicker .

it is a 1.1 it has had a full to end rebuild with high lifted cams k.n.n induction kit,oil breather,saxo vts downpipe,straight through scorpion exaust system with a sports cat witch pops and bangs flames lol,upgraded gti fan,gti disks and green stuff pads all round has been lowerd roughly 50-60mm at the front and on torsion bars at the back pretty much decked gti kit and genuine white rallye steelies smooth boot 2 raceland bucket seats jbl 6x9's and upgraded door speakers was serviced 3 days ago and i put a new bumper on it atm its got a quicksilver bumper on it as the old one was cracked at the bottom.

starts first time evry time pulls like a train for 1.1 done a 16.056 at crail but ideely im looking for a px/swap.

bad points

the paint needs a bit of tlc a few scratches but nothing major and the back right arch needs bonded back on and the side skirts angain nothing major im just a bit of a nit pick but thats about it.

call me anytime or email try me with what youve got .

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swap or sale * rallye replica * 25 database queries in 0.0058658 seconds