corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 FIAT GRANDE PUNTO DYNAMIC SPORT 1.4 8V BLUE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2007 FIAT GRANDE PUNTO DYNAMIC SPORT 1.4 8V BLUE
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Nov 09 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Fiat
Model - Grande Punto
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 31k
Price - £5,400 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07765 680 755
Contact email address - graeme789@hotmail.com

General information -

2007 FIAT GRANDE PUNTO DYNAMIC SPORT 1.4 8V BLUE

The car was bought new from a Fiat dealership in 2007. Only selling due to upgrading to a new Fiat Punto. Comes with a full Fiat dealership service history and has been an excellent car with no problems.

This car is the sports model so has a few nice upgrades on it including ;

- Alloy wheels

- Side skirts

- Fully colour coded parts

- Air Con

- Remote Central Locking

- CD Player

- City Mode - Makes the power steering very light, designed for easy manoeuvrability in tight spaces.

- 2 Tone Cloth Interior

- Front Fog Lights

- Rear Spoiler

Just had two new front tyres and rears have alot of tread in them.

Owned the car since new and has been excelent.

The Car has just had 6 months TAX put on it so is all road legal and ready to go.

The car is still under warrenty by Fiat so has that extra piece of mind in the car. Also means that it is not required to have a MOT yet.

The car is in great condition inside and out and will supply with a full Fiat mat set when sold.

The car has recently been serviced so all checked and all mechanically sound.

I am selling the car on behalf of my mother but any questions please ask.

I am open to offers as would like the car to sell asap.

I honestly dont think you will find a better car with this spec for the price that it is at.

Viewing of the car is welcomed along with any tests of it.

Please contact me Graeme on 07765 680 755 or email graeme789@hotmail.com and i will get back to you asap.

*PRICE CHANGE*

£5,400ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2007 FIAT GRANDE PUNTO DYNAMIC SPORT 1.4 8V BLUE 25 database queries in 0.0882702 seconds