corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » track project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author track project
corsa gaz

User status: Offline
5th Nov 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all new to the site got my hands on a corsa last year full preped for the track but had to sell it due to circumstances

soo decided to give it a bash my self ive got the shell already and redtop block i was wondering if some 1 would write down a list of the basic things i need to get it in and running bare in mind its only for track much appretiated gary
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 09 at 03:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you had a look in Tutorials and FAQ?

There is a wealth of info in there.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll