corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jaquie James
Ben G

User status: Offline
11th Nov 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
fuck off matt, he's wrote that while driving or cooking a meal or when watching eastenders while drinking a can of lager.

prat moans about th state of the contry and then shows he has no writing skills whatsoever.

one eyes scottish idiot.

Whereas your writing skills are fab, you essex knob.

Used my phone to write that. Tiny keypad and big fingers don't go together. Knob.
Ben G

11th Nov 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by Ste W

War is horrible, but it is also an essential part to our economy and thta's what matters.

Why is war and essential part to our economy ?

an tbh.
Neo

11th Nov 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
Will Ainsworth you are a disgrace.

Personally i'd of said cunt.

Although the letter is an appauling scrawl, and I agree sentiment is all that matters, for it to have been partially legible without spelling mistakes would have been a nicer gesture to show more time had been put into it (As i could scribble that in less than a minute).

nathy_87

11th Nov 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_phi
i can understand its a bit hurtful, but his writing is like a childs,!! blmaing it on being blind in one eye is just stupid ?!

its completely been blown out of proportion

Get someone else to write these letters, i/e PA/Secretary.
ed

11th Nov 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
Get a pen and paper, close one eye and see if your writing suddenly becomes illegible. Mine doesn't!

So now the issue is his poor hand writing?

Becoming a touch farcical now.
He's a Dr (PhD), so by default he should have appalling writing
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Nov 09 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it not a tradition for the PM to hand write a letter to the families of fallen soldiers?

It's a shame he couldn't spare another piece of paper to start again once he had buggered up the name Jamie, rather than that hasty correction. Personally I was shocked at how rushed the letter appeared, maybe that was just his writing though. Admittedly he is an immensley busy man, and it is nice that he managed to get the letter done without the use of computers/PA's etc.

He's had a hard week old Gordon, especially with his major fuck-up on Sunday aswell.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Danny P

11th Nov 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
ask your self why doesnt australia have a problem with immigrants? just go on holiday there and see how many blacks/pakis you see, they dont let anyone in the country and thats how this country should be

Stupid cow.
Half Pint

11th Nov 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll have a £10 on the SAS taking the loud mouth bind out sniper style....

Half Pint

11th Nov 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Is it not a tradition for the PM to hand write a letter to the families of fallen soldiers?

It's a shame he couldn't spare another piece of paper to start again once he had buggered up the name Jamie, rather than that hasty correction. Personally I was shocked at how rushed the letter appeared, maybe that was just his writing though. Admittedly he is an immensley busy man, and it is nice that he managed to get the letter done without the use of computers/PA's etc.

He's had a hard week old Gordon, especially with his major fuck-up on Sunday aswell.

he has a hard week every week, like fuck would i take one for all the shit Blair started.... i hate the labour party at the best of times but christ Gord is fucking useless.....!!!!!!!!
will_ainsworth

11th Nov 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
The man is a buffoon, the least he could have done is taken time to read it over and check things like spelling, i agree his handwriting is poor, and nothing will change that, but he could have spent another ten mins checking spelling etc. if your going to do something then do it right, he should have circled all the errors and re written it, its the very least he could have done for the young lad that has died.

I would be furious if I was in the mothers position, its completely disrepectful.

and Will Ainsworth you are a disgrace.

cheers bet. i have friends in the forces, they know what they have signed up to, its just like any other job.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Jaquie James 24 database queries in 0.0131149 seconds