corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 van 1.7 td s reg (may swop) SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk4 van 1.7 td s reg (may swop) SOLD
c20xe tom

User status: Offline
12th Nov 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The van is in very good con drives as it should with no problems it picks up speed as it should goes in to gear well with no worrys.

Holds water and does not use any oil.van does not smoke starts frist time always no problem.

There is only the front two seats in the van

Its got all good tyres on

The inside of the van is very clean and so is the outside its got a rust pot on the back and has a dent in the boot lid.

I have not used the van for work and i have not carryed any thing in it i was going to do the van up but i fancy a car now so thats my reason for selling

badgeless gril on the bonnet the van has full central locking on and an alarm that works on the fob.

I have two keys, it has a cd player with the van

The van has mot till 1/10/2010 and is taxed till 31/5/2010

The mileage is 213968 i know its alot

Also the deisel pump has been changed so you dont have to worry on that one.

If i have missed anything then please ask

If you wood like to come and have a look and a test drive then your more then welcome

£900

[Edited on 12-11-2009 by c20xe tom]

[Edited on 14-11-2009 by c20xe tom]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 van 1.7 td s reg (may swop) SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0072749 seconds