corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Has anyone ever made a succesful claim for whiplash?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has anyone ever made a succesful claim for whiplash?
Daimo B

User status: Offline
17th Nov 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but I actually did have whiplash and couldn't bloody walk for nearly a week.
bubble

17th Nov 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got £3400 odd few years back, i broke collar bone, and got a little lump, apparently because i might be upset about this little lump, i got £3400.

its funny, because i didnt fill out any forms, they filled out what i "had said" and i just signed it.

ChrisBoom

17th Nov 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking about claiming off the german fuckers who smashed into me while I had the yellow XSI, was off work for a couple of days with neck pain, went to the doctor who said I had "Minor whiplash"

Not sure if ill even get anything, with the other party being in germany? Took months for me to get any money for the XSI.
Ben J

17th Nov 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got £1600 after some daft old bint ran a red light and t-boned me in Jan. Went through solicitors that my insurance company suggested. I had to fill in a load of forms explaining what happened, then be seen by an independant GP. Then my solicitors put in a claim for me against the womans insurance company etc. My solicitors went for £2400. I could have got that but agreed to £1600 to save going to court because I couldn't be arsed. It took about 8 months in total.

[Edited on 17-11-2009 by Ben J]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Has anyone ever made a succesful claim for whiplash? 23 database queries in 0.0085130 seconds