corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is Coke Zero Healthy?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is Coke Zero Healthy?
Tiger

User status: Offline
17th Nov 09 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The report will be selectivly chosen too depending on its final format. Therefore - a scientist working for coca cola won't announce that aspartame is responsible for an undetermined amount of deaths every year and that coca cola put loads in their drinks and vice versa.
Marc

17th Nov 09 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
That is a rediculous argument.

Prove that eating copius amounts of cabbage doesnt give people brain tumors, brain lesions and lymphoma.

I suppose you also believe co2 is to blame for global warming

Diet Coke in America doesn't contain Aspartame because of the brain tumor cases. Make your own mind up.
Paul_J

17th Nov 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol since when thats nonsense - yes it does... and usa version contain loads of fructose too
Marc

17th Nov 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prove it.
Jambo

17th Nov 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read up on Aspartame as i consume alot of diet drinks....

I took the "aspartame test" and monitered every thing i ate/drank to make sure i was aspartame free for 6weeks. They say you will feel totally different and be born again etc...

Did i feel different?

Did i fuck

pluas if you read up on the methanol stuff youll find that most fruit contains shitloads of it. So its not that bad.

Just another bandwagon conspiricy thing.

I drink pepsi max/diet pepsi everyday. Its the bestest.

Paul_J

20th Nov 09 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

* high five my friend *

diet pepsi / pepsi max ftw.
chrisritch

20th Nov 09 at 05:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diet Coke cans have to be specially lined differently to the normal coke cans because it eats through the metal
DizzyRebel

20th Nov 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diet drinks are better for you than full sugar drinks, but thats like saying light cigarettes are better for ou than regulars.

They are still both bad for you, the chemical list in diet drinks is still ridiculous - the human body was never designed to process such stuff and consuming it regularly WILL be hazardous to your health. You cannot argue that its 'healthy' to drink regularly but one or 2 cans a week shouldnt send you to an early grave or make your penis fall off.

But if you want a healthy drink - Try water, its been proven for thousands of years by people and animals around the world that its the best drink for you on the planet.
Doug

20th Nov 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drink a 2-4 pints of orange squash each day so I have enough water.

I just made the switch from Coke to Coke Zero for my lunchtime and dinner drink. Thought it might be abit better for me?
Jambo

20th Nov 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Diet drinks are better for you than full sugar drinks, but thats like saying light cigarettes are better for ou than regulars.

They are still both bad for you, the chemical list in diet drinks is still ridiculous - the human body was never designed to process such stuff and consuming it regularly WILL be hazardous to your health. You cannot argue that its 'healthy' to drink regularly but one or 2 cans a week shouldnt send you to an early grave or make your penis fall off.

But if you want a healthy drink - Try water, its been proven for thousands of years by people and animals around the world that its the best drink for you on the planet.

medical advice from you?!

Diet coke is bad but Roids good?

Errrrrrrrr

i drink 2litres of water a day. 4 in tbhe summer, i love water. But with food and as a pick me up when energy low or to drink for the tatse ill have a pepsi please...

*high fives Paul* pepsi ftw
ed

20th Nov 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Diet Coke cans have to be specially lined differently to the normal coke cans because it eats through the metal
Normal Coke is pretty corrosive stuff too though...
Marc

20th Nov 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

Root

22nd Nov 09 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to look past just the "hasn't got any sugar in", because:

1- there could be more harmful chemicals in.
2- a well-balanced sugar intake is essential for being healthy, like.
DizzyRebel

22nd Nov 09 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel

Diet coke is bad but Roids good?

Errrrrrrrr

i drink 2litres of water a day. 4 in tbhe summer, i love water. But with food and as a pick me up when energy low or to drink for the tatse ill have a pepsi please...

*high fives Paul* pepsi ftw

Steroids are used in medicine, they are a pharmaceutical drug administered by doctors. Using them for their benefits as a performance enhancer is no more dangerous than a doctor administering them for testosterone deficiency or wasting due to an illness.

If you go a doctor, he will never prescribe you coke or diet coke. Dont be a plum, fizzy drinks are bad for you, period. There is no way you can argue any benefits from them. Steroids in the right environment administered correctly with the right precautions taken cause no harm and can have numerous health benefits.

I drink the odd can, i never said i didnt. The people who drink the shit regularly on a daily basis are the ones doing themselves the harm.
Jambo

25th Nov 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said fizzy drinks where good for you I kow they are filled with chemicals, but i also beleive their effects on health to be vastly exaggerated. Remember how many people drink the stuff, there doesnt seem to be an epidemic of biblical preportions of aspartame poisoning so ill take my chances.

Steroids are used in medicine, and rightly so as they can benefit many things. They also have horrific side effects. Which is why where possible thats a last resort.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is Coke Zero Healthy? 23 database queries in 0.2943699 seconds