corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RALLY CAR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RALLY CAR
BEASTY BOYS

User status: Offline
26th Nov 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my rally car, corsa 2.1 8v, fitted with flat head racing pistons, sparco rollcage, cobra monaco's dated till 2012, belts dates to 2013, fibreglss bonnet and boot, adjustable coilovers on front with competition adjustable top mounts and matching shocks and springs on the rear, new plumbed and handheld fire extinguishers, plexi windows, strut braced front and rear, car need nothong done to it and is ready to go with 11 months MOT. tank and sump guard fitted (home made) paint job is ok but not the greatest and this is reflected in the price. car has MSA logbook and has competed on single venus rallys, last time out was only 1 second a mile slower than a super1600 puma ?? this is for sale ready to rally for only £2350 sorry cant put pics up cause im crap with computers but can e;mail you some, once car is sold i also have a spares package available which includes lamp pod, wheels, tyres, gearbox's and driveshafts.

u2u me for more info and drop me ye e;mail if you need pics
BEASTY BOYS

26th Nov 09 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can send pics to someone if they want tp put them up for me
ben@moddedrides.co.uk

26th Nov 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il put them up for ya if you want dude? email em to il u2u ya my email
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Nov 09 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is in the wrong section, it will be moved to Cars Offered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RALLY CAR 25 database queries in 0.0089278 seconds