corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate Kawasaki ZX-7r...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immaculate Kawasaki ZX-7r...
Kano

User status: Offline
26th Nov 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only done about 500 miles since I rebuilt this from a bare frame earlier this year but I'm saving for a new toy so this could do with being sold to go towards it. Dont let the age or mileage put you off as its clenaer and better put together than many 2 year old bikes I've seen. Rides faultlesly and has had no expense spared.

-1996 P1 ZX-7R (N reg)
-29k miles with original books and some history
-Mot'd till mid march next year but it will need nothing. if I have time I'll put a year on it just now.
-Just taxed it for 6 months
-Brand new race fairings with headlight and rear light holes cut.
-One piece front mudguard
-Frame has been powder coated in a shade of anthracite
-Petrol tank is powder coated white to match fairings
-All new stainless engine casing bolts and new bolts on brackets etc that are visible
-Wheels painted satin black
-Wavy front discs and new pads (not chinese ebay crap)
-New chain and sprockets
-Hyabusa Front calipers fitted (same as original 6 pots apart from there gold not black
-New renthal grips
-New rear plate and smaller indicators
-Race rearsets fitted
-Dyno jet kit fitted
-Carbon Micron can
-K&N Filter
-Carb rebuild and setup with reciept to prove
-Starts cold with no choke first time every time
-Will be giving it an oil and filter change for the new owner aswell

Bad points:

Very few problems with the bike but I like to be honest.

-Double bubble screen has a few marks on it
-Trip reset doesnt work on the dash
-No front indicators fitted. I planned on fitting mirrors with integrated indicators but haven't got round to doing it and to be honest I prefer it without.
-No sidelight fitted at front. Just needs a bulb fitted to one of the headlights as I didnt want to cut another hole for the ugly sidelight unit they come with.

The bike was stripped to a bare frame to have the work done so I know that it is absolutely spot on mechanically as anything that needed replaced or tidied up was done while I rebuilt.

Anything I've missed just ask!

Price is £1995 ovno which is a fraction of the build cost.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate Kawasaki ZX-7r... 25 database queries in 0.0082731 seconds