corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Corsa B 1.4 16v - SA rear lights , angel eyes, alloys, exhaust system

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Corsa B 1.4 16v - SA rear lights , angel eyes, alloys, exhaust system
Bufton

User status: Offline
26th Nov 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Breaking the corsa as after a catalogue of problems the engines blown up.

Few parts to get rid of, will list what I can remember of it.

First up South African rear lights, look the bees knees and used to be quite sought after on here. They require lexus light bulb holders for the lamps

as new condition, £160

-Angel eye projector black headlights, as new condition, £120

-OMP rear strut brace, new in packaging, just been removed to look at it - never fitted £30

-Sebring oval 6x4, used condition, have given it a clean and polished up the chrome tip, has come up quite well, £60

-Ashley 4-1 manifold, cost £180 new, only did around 50miles with it on before the head gasket went.. - £offers

-Ashley performance exhaust system, cost £200 new, as above only done 50miles or so - £offers

-White multispoke 15" alloys, some lightweight things I cant remember the name of, cost £650 new with tyres (195/45/15) Good tyres and no kerbing, will find out what make they are tomorrow. £offers

NOTE couple of the parts i've listed are on ebay, been working late recently so havent had time to list the things on here

thanks all!

[Edited on 26-11-2009 by Bufton]
Bufton

27th Nov 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The alloys are OZ racing superturismo WRC's. in lovely condition with all legal tyres.
katiescorsa

27th Nov 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u have pics of the alloys
Bufton

27th Nov 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, im not sur eif they're on this laptop though or the other pc...if i cant find them i'll take some tomorrow
katiescorsa

27th Nov 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
richard_cooper

27th Nov 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that £30 posted on the strutbrace ?
Bufton

27th Nov 09 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be ive got the day off work tomorrow so gonna take a few of the parts to weigh up at the post office, will let know on here then what they are
richard_cooper

27th Nov 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks alot mate, im very intrested in the rear strut brace
Bufton

3rd Dec 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry for the delay, the woman in the post office was a total arse in the end so I didnt take in a lot of the bits i wanted to get weighed..been working late so far this week, hopefuly get pics up by the weekend though
Bufton

15th Dec 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got pics now, send me email addresses and i'll post you pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Corsa B 1.4 16v - SA rear lights , angel eyes, alloys, exhaust system 25 database queries in 0.5018730 seconds