corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall vectra supertouring 2.5v6 £1300 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall vectra supertouring 2.5v6 £1300 ono
c20xe tom

User status: Offline
1st Dec 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi forsale is my 2.5v6 supertouring no.603 tax 31.01.2010 test 6.10.2010

130k on the clock

i bought the vehicle to stop it from being broken for parts. it had some rust blisters on the side and was blowing from the exhaust and had a leek on the fuel tank.

i have had all four doors resprayed so now the body is in excellent condition with no scuffs or marks. i put the skirts on, held on by the proper clips, replaced the cloth interier for a lovley heated leather one. the seats and doorcards are in verygood condition with only a few creases in the leather on the drivers seat. i have replaced the fuel tank with a new one and the wheels and centre caps have been powder coated. they are mint apart from one that has a 1 1/2 inch slight curb mark that is shown in the picture. all four tyres are michelins with good tread on all four. it has new genuine vaux head light prectors on.

the car drives spot on and looks fantastic. no leeks noises smoke etc.

very origonal condition with irmscher suspention and exhaust. carbon steering wheel gear suround and the rest.

badbits. there has never been any spots in the bumper, but the plugs are there and i have apair of holders. there is a small area of surface rust on the rear door sill shown in picture, wants rubbing down and tarting up.a few stone chips in the bonnet. the vehicle was registerd as accident damaged before i bought it,it had a bump in the rear and was repaired very well. not noticeable, and the car drives as it should.

i also have a 3ltr engine avable

you will not be disapointed. its not the usual rot box.

i do not wish to swop for a jet ski, car etc. cash please.
if you wood like more photos then just ask

VERY NICE CAR

PX any c20let/xe considerd

if you wood like photos just send me your email address n i will send them

am in huddersfield west yorkshire
my number is 07841428837

[Edited on 01-12-2009 by c20xe tom]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall vectra supertouring 2.5v6 £1300 ono 25 database queries in 0.0092020 seconds