corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help me plez!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help me plez!
salam

User status: Offline
   2nd Dec 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi friends
my name is salam and i am new.. i have opel vita "japanes edition of corsa" with engine ecotec 1.4L model 1997
i have aproplem in my car
the cam's belt cut 3 times , can u help my why this happen..
i check water pump check rollers and they fine , check cams they fine , but i fix it 3 time and it still cutting camshift belt
plezz help me
thx
Richardhhha

2nd Dec 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what side of the cam belt is being cut, if its the smooth side it can be idler pulley, tensioner or the timing belt cover. If its the inside thats being cut then check that the water pump, cam shaft and crank pulley's havent got any sharp parts on them or damage.
salam

3rd Dec 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks richard for your replay
but.. i check them all and they are good with out any damage or sharp ends

New Poll