corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company in Administration.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Company in Administration.....
Tiesto

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They haven't paid last months salary, which was due just over a week ago which has left me in lurch a little as have rent to pay Apparently the bank is going to make a decison whether to release money to pay the salary, but it's not looking hopeful, company has been losing money over the last 12 months. In the construction industry.

They have gone into voluntary administration which I think prevents creditors asking for money and allows us to still trade, but it looks like it's delaying the inevitable.

Question is where do I legally stand with the pay owed too me? Say if I don't go in Monday as I haven't been payed will they be able to do anything? As they have breached the contract by not paying me, and me breaking it by not going in? I don't want to go in, as I need to get out and find a paying job asap.

I seem to remember a few on here have gone through similar.

Thanks for any help

The companies Bank is RBS which annoys me slightly as us tax payers bailed them out yet won't help out others.

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by Tiesto]
liamC

3rd Dec 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am not an expert in this by any means, but I would say continue to go in until you are told otherwise.

If you give them an excuse not to pay you, for whatever reason as big or small as it may be, they may pounce on it and take advantage.

All the best, though.
dannymccann

3rd Dec 09 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CAB, the only place really
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

start ripping copper out of the walls mate
StuartVRS

3rd Dec 09 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once they wind the company up, they then pay out your wages i believe. You have to fill out a claim form showing all missing wages and owed holiday money, then you apply for your redundancy from the government. Thats what happened to our company, i bailed before it happened though as i got wind of it happening and had a job lined up.
ShEp

3rd Dec 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
start ripping copper out of the walls mate

Supermarket next door to my work was getting re-branded and a make over,

A lad I know worked in the warehouse, They all ripped the copper out, Made over £1k in copper

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Company in Administration..... 23 database queries in 0.0072658 seconds