corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA GSI FRONT + BACK BUMPER IRMISHER SOFTSTARS 7OAKS KENT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA GSI FRONT + BACK BUMPER IRMISHER SOFTSTARS 7OAKS KENT
belton

User status: Offline
4th Dec 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said at the top, mint condition gsi front and back bumper, still with all clips etc in place, as i said MINT, was off a gsi, then was put on my shell, but due to no engine and now needing a newer car, am willing to get rid off. Both front and back have been very lightly rubbed down and painted matte black, but it was a quick job so you could easily thinner this off and re laquer em back to red, or just re paint em.
Includes working fogs
AND a Vauxhall badge for a ZAFIRA GSI repalceing the old shitty badge they come with originally, i have never seen anyone do this before except my mate, who i got the idea from It looks quality honestly, the size of the badge fits perfectly. The buyer will see when they see, havent got pictures cos need a quick sale, and anyone who is looking for em knows what they look like lol. As i said they are mint, so expect MINT
telephone number 07845274681, call whnenever honestly
also have some mudflaps and irmisher softstarts 13' in TELEMEGENTA Pink, which look pretty crazy
looking for around 120 for bumpers and 140 for alloys
but open to offers if soon
Located in sevenoaks
kent
cheers tom
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 03:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will u take 50 for front bumper posted if so i will have it thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA GSI FRONT + BACK BUMPER IRMISHER SOFTSTARS 7OAKS KENT 25 database queries in 0.0086110 seconds