corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 Sport (black)...Few things wrong

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.6 Sport (black)...Few things wrong
Tandy

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6 Sport
Mileage - 115,000
Price -

Location - Kidderminster
Contact phone number - 07825908449
Contact email address - tandy208@live.co.uk

General information -
The car is till running fine but it has a bit of a noisy engine, i doubt the bottom end has gone because it runs fine. also it occasionally misfires but its sorted with a new spark plug in cylinder 4. then the plug blows after a week, think this is down to the injector. Also the gearbox and clutch have seen better days.

it has 15"s on it along with a straight through exhaust, a VX Performance (Mantzel style) inlet manifold, and all the ecotech components have been removed (for performance). It is very fast for a 1.6 aswell.

Im open to offers but nothing stupid because i can just do spares and scrap the car for a few hundred.

Make me an offer

[Edited on 06-12-2009 by Tandy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 Sport (black)...Few things wrong 25 database queries in 0.0044699 seconds