corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has anyone ordered from GT Gtafix ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has anyone ordered from GT Gtafix ??
Tommy

User status: Offline
5th Mar 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If so did u need to send a copy of any documents off to prove that you are the owner of the car that is registered with that number plate, because i seem to have to send off a copy of a document and its an effort to do really.
Jill
Premium Member

5th Mar 03 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I have! You have to send off documentary proof of ownership of reg plate due to the new law bought in etc. You can post a photocopy of a document or fax or email it through-it's its either of the two latter it's quick, effortless and relatively painless you know

And just think of those nice plate you'll have at the end of it...........

JILL
3CorsaMeal

5th Mar 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my plates from em, was less than a year ago and did it over phone, didn't need to send documents.
Good service and quick delivery tho, couldn't fault the bloke
Mark Petty

5th Mar 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didn't either, i order mine a year ago. Probably new law or something.
There a good company
Makarus

5th Mar 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new law was brought in about 2-3 months ago I think. Stops people from getting fake plates made up, also stops you from getting special font so it looks like its personalised name or whatever.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has anyone ordered from GT Gtafix ?? 23 database queries in 0.0069690 seconds