corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How hard is it to Re-trim Doorcards,Roof lining?..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How hard is it to Re-trim Doorcards,Roof lining?..
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
7th Dec 09 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone done it there self's before

been thinking of doing the Doorcards,Rooflining,Rearseats does anybody know if theres any good guides on the forums or any other forums ..?

Ricky352

7th Dec 09 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried to cover the door cards in my first Corsa - it turned out awful, I did a terrible job lol. Id leave it to the pros if you dont know what your at.
Richardhhha

7th Dec 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think someone on here did a tutorial on it

just looked its a pants tutorial, but im sure a few people on the site have done there ow and it turned out pritty good..

you got a 3dr or 5dr as 3dr are easyer to do..
Jamxe

7th Dec 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never did this but had planned to on my last Corsa.. If you have patience and a tidy way about you I'd say you should give it a go mate.. Just do abit of research on the best materials, glues etc too use.. Preparation is the key and it will all be experience for you
Kevxx

7th Dec 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i re-trimmed my roof, wasn't too hard.

My main tip is to get DRY glue, it's for material, because normal wet glue, leaves bubbles and is extremly difficult to work with. Take your time
DanCorsaBVan

7th Dec 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i re-trimmed some front door cards i only used a thin material and heavy dutry spray adheasive and jst put it over the old trim material. supposed ot take that material off really i think but worked fine with these as was only thin material
ash-ov-boro

8th Dec 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads might give it ago if i do will post up a tutorial for the rest of use out there who wants to do it thanks alot for the reply's

New Poll