corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bluetooth headunits anygood??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bluetooth headunits anygood??
x14xe sport

User status: Offline
16th Dec 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking to replace the headunit in my renault trafic with a handsfree bluetooth one, i did consider retaining the orignal cd player and adding a parrot or similar kit but have now thought about adding a small ice system to keep me entaertained so will need after market type for phono leads etc. one question i do have tho is where does the unit pick up your voice from? do they use a microphone like a parrot that is mounted near sunvisor etc? cheers anyone
scottyp1989

16th Dec 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they use a microphone same as parrot ones, the ones i have been looking at are actual parrot software. and you dont need and after market head unit for phono leads, but if you use origional head unit you just wont have seperate sub controll
x14xe sport

16th Dec 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scottyp1989
they use a microphone same as parrot ones, the ones i have been looking at are actual parrot software. and you dont need and after market head unit for phono leads, but if you use origional head unit you just wont have seperate sub controll

where do i plug phono leads on original headunit? also what about the remote lead that switches amp on??
davcohen

16th Dec 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just purchase this tidy little unit

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-cde-103bt_p-23616.htm

I was on the market for a new stereo then came to notice they now can come with bluetooth/ handsfree but i opted for this one as it actually has a wired in mic with a few meters of cabling so you can actually place it where ever you like

good long term investment as you can always install it then remove it if you come to sell the van
scottyp1989

16th Dec 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy the phono terminals that you connect to you speaker out put cables from your head unit and connect the remote to any ignition live or use a switch

New Poll