corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » omfg I'm so tired

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author omfg I'm so tired
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Dec 09 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had about 12 hours of disturbed sleep over the last 4 days. I'm fucked. in work now and can't keep my eyes open. I need sleep, that is all.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Dec 09 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so
mart08uk

18th Dec 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm Hope this helps Click.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What time you finishing? I was half thinking about tidying the garage some more and moving stuff downstairs ready to photograph tomorrow.
Ste
Premium Member

18th Dec 09 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
hmm Hope this helps Click.

Can't watch it in work.

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
What time you finishing? I was half thinking about tidying the garage some more and moving stuff downstairs ready to photograph tomorrow.

You could do, but your camera is in mine. I might stay till 6am in work, there are 2 screws lost in an avionics bay so spending the night ripping out half of a Eurofighters avionics suite, then once the screws are found, re-fitting it all and testing it

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bummer. I wasn't going to photograph anything, just prepare to do so when its light.

Where is the regulator?
Ste
Premium Member

18th Dec 09 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my car here in work.

Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I can't even get warm
Ste
Premium Member

18th Dec 09 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in a heated hangar atm, so I don't really care

Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No reply off this guy - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110469803729

Shall I break it to him about his 195?
fazza

18th Dec 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im tired too, off to bed in amo!!

80 hour weeks ftl
Ste
Premium Member

18th Dec 09 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to got your work signed up to the European working time directive. we can't legally work over 48 hours

Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think anyone can, just some places don't seem to care about it!
Cosmo

18th Dec 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their is no legal limit to the amount of hours you can work in a week as long as its either in your contract or a separate document and you have agreed to this and opted out of the 48hr ruling. Obviously you have the right to certain breaks, etc. during this.

You also arent bound by the 48hr rule in certain jobs and positions within a job.
fazza

18th Dec 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its my company so doing silly hours at the mo as only been trading 7 months or so
fazza

18th Dec 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if you need anything mobile phone/handsfree related i can donate to the truck u2u me
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would at this point say we need cellular data transfer for the telemetry link between the car and truck but I think I'm going RF instead.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » omfg I'm so tired 24 database queries in 0.3350589 seconds