corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hacked Paypal :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hacked Paypal :(
dan_m1les

User status: Offline
19th Dec 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woke up this morning to a ton of emails sayingmy paypal has been locked etc. due to me not sending goods after receiveng money?

Someone has said they paid me money then five minuetes later have filed a dispute saying "item not recieved"

Also my account has been used to pay for something! The problem is my paypal is linked to my bank account which had no money in at the time.

So not only is one person trying to say they want theri money back I never recieved... someone else has bought something with my paypal... and my bank are going to charge me for being overdrawn on my bank account...

What do I do?? Really didnt need this after my 21st last night!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

19th Dec 09 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first ring your bank to put a stop on it then email/phone paypal

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
lostboy
Banned

19th Dec 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
first ring your bank to put a stop on it then email/phone paypal

Do that.

Also, there are tools galore out there for hacking paypal/yahoo/hotmail etc, if you're daft enough to put an easy password on your accounts like dan1234 then you're just asking for it to be cracked (correct term for getting into someones account is cracking, not hacking)

Use a password with letters numbers and symbols such as #d4ni$4w4nk3r#@~][
C2RL R

19th Dec 09 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happened to me back in feb. £828 went from my bank account. i'm pretty sure they cracked my hotmail and changed my password. from there they were able to have my paypal password sent to them. i would change my password on both paypal and hotmail if you use it. your bank will probably let you off with the charges as it's not your fault. you really should speak with them.
C2RL R

19th Dec 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and unlink your bank details from paypal.
corsa120

19th Dec 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had mine hacked last year i wont use it again but every cunt uses it now its pathetic i just want to pay with simple cash
dan_m1les

19th Dec 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have stopped all payments as they have turned into disputes on paypal.
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Dec 09 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards, hopefully your bank will sort it out once you can prove that it wasn't you. I don't use paypal anymore or any site associated with it, too much hassle. If I buy anything online I just pay with my card which is covered should any fraud happen.
dan_m1les

19th Dec 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i'm onto the phonme to paypal now, sorting it out and closing it... to much hassle!
chr15barn3s

19th Dec 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't count on getting your money back. I bet they will say there is not enough evidence as pretty much the same thing happened to me. Paypal don't care as they still get there money! I hate having to use it.
mattk

19th Dec 09 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never trusted paypal, used it once and sacked it off
DannyB
Premium Member

19th Dec 09 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But if his bank card is linked from his paypal that should cover him and he should get it back, not 100% though but that's the way I got money back in the past.
dan_m1les

19th Dec 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All sorted cheers guys!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hacked Paypal :( 24 database queries in 0.1040990 seconds