corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motobike thingy..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motobike thingy..
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Dec 09 at 02:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How daft would you look owning this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FULLY-PLG-ROAD-LEGAL-50cc-2007-KEEN-BAD-BOY-CX-SPORTS_W0QQitemZ110473339950QQ

nathy_87

24th Dec 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh that's not too bad, If i were 16 and looking for a 50cc I'd be looking at this rather than a scooter/moped.
steel

24th Dec 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a mate who owned one of these, was gutted coz it was faster then my piaggio zip ped at the time haha.

they rele are small and make a signal noise when indicating
Anty
Premium Member

24th Dec 09 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to learn to ride a Bike, but i think im too scared of falling off..

But would love to own this !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-AJS-125CC-DD-125-EOS-MOTORCYCLE-MOTORBIKE_W0QQitemZ220525354137

[Edited on 24-12-2009 by Anty]
corsa120

24th Dec 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just do it you wont fall off... just gotta keep ya wits about ya and dont put yourself into a situation beyond control.......

rest my friend is fate i guess but u wont regret it
steel

24th Dec 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer bikes are ace, i only had a ped but me mate had an aprillia rs50 (with the odd bit done) n they were good fun

just dont be a fool like me trying to do wheelies on a ped, got a small crappy scar from that one haha
Anty
Premium Member

24th Dec 09 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking of getting a mini Moto dirt bike.. just to learn on.. ie balance etc..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Motobike thingy.. 23 database queries in 0.1130910 seconds