corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Due to being skint....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due to being skint....
thecoolcorsaguy9

User status: Offline
   26th Dec 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello to everyone, having just reassessed my finances, am now forced to put my set of 5 slabs back up for sale, they do need refurb, pix are in my garage, set of 4 good tyres if needed to go with these with loads of life left in them, text me on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, am looking for £80, or would swap for a set of tigra alloys with good tyres, anybody want to have a deal with me on these, and thanx to every1 on here, and happy new year for a few days time!!

[Edited on 28-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
thecoolcorsaguy9

26th Dec 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thecoolcorsaguy9
hi all, having just sold my sxi alloys, now decided to sell my set of 5 slabs, they do need a refurb, 1 is black, the rest are standard silver but with a blue lip on, tyres to go on are 3 bridgestones and 1 arrowspeed, think the tyres are 185/50s and got loads of miles left in them, i'll price these at £100, and thats just because there is a full set of 5, there is a pic in my garage of 1 of them, prefer local to me, will do straight swap for decent mobile phone or a set of tigra 5 spoke alloys with good tyres or what i'm asking for them, text me on 07833 108282 or just u2u me on here, thanx everyone and happy new year to everyone on cs!!!

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
new year up!!!
thecoolcorsaguy9

27th Dec 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hi all, having just sold my sxi alloys, now decided to sell my set of 5 slabs, they do need a refurb, 1 is black, the rest are standard silver but with a blue lip on, tyres to go on are 3 bridgestones and 1 arrowspeed, think the tyres are 185/50s and got loads of miles left in them, i'll price these at £100, and thats just because there is a full set of 5, there is a pic in my garage of 1 of them, prefer local to me, will do straight swap for decent mobile phone or a set of tigra 5 spoke alloys with good tyres or what i'm asking for them, text me on 07833 108282 or just u2u me on here, thanx everyone and happy new year to everyone on cs!!!

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
taking these off for sale as decided to refurb and fit on mine, thanx to every1 for their interest though!!
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hello to everyone, having just reassessed my finances, am now forced to put my set of 5 slabs back up for sale, they do need refurb, pix are in my garage, set of 4 good tyres if needed to go with these with loads of life left in them, text me on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, am looking for £80, or would swap for a set of tigra alloys with good tyres, anybody want to have a deal with me on these, and thanx to every1 on here, and happy new year for a few days time!!

[Edited on 28-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
up!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Due to being skint.... 24 database queries in 0.0104861 seconds