corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport black
fir3vip3r

User status: Offline
27th Dec 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - x16xe
Mileage - 115000
Price - £600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 01438 222032/07791 694213
Contact email address -

General information -

Hi, Here I have for sale my my Corsa Sport. 1.6 X16XE.

Ive had the car since march and so far it has not let me down, I have a lot of history with the car, and it still goes well even with 115k on the clocks.

The car itself is good, it does show its age a bit its 14 years old now! it has 16" mille migila wheels, and smoked rear MHW lights, worth over £100 and are quite rare. The car also has a full closure clifford alarm, i have both keyfobs and is a very expensive alarm system.

the car runs out of tax at the end of the month however I have just put a new MOT on the car within the last month, at a cost of £260, car is now good to go, and drives very well indeed, car has had a new thermostat, coil, full service etc . Dirves really well.

There are a couple of bad points, theres a few patches of rust on the bootlid, the gearbox is a bit spongey, and it has the occasional puff of oil smoke (common on these cars) but apart from that the car runs well. Also the steering wheel has gone a bit gooey after sitting in the sun so long so i would advise a steering cover , i have enjoyed owning it and has been a good little car.

Car is located in Potters Bar, Herts and if you need any more info please ring 0208 4412171 or 07791 694213

[Edited on 27-12-2009 by fir3vip3r]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport black 25 database queries in 0.0087199 seconds