corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cant find a home for 1 plug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cant find a home for 1 plug
dean101287

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know where this plug may go? Had the head off my C16XE and now cant find a home for it. Im guessing it has to go near the throttle body as the ones near it plug into it but cant see anything or feel any gaps for it. Its a single pin plug.

andyc1234

30th Dec 09 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knock sensor? its in the middle of the block on the back
dean101287

30th Dec 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope thats done. Its a green and red wire
shauny bizzle

30th Dec 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the lambda sensor connector i think mate, ive just taken all my loom off my c16xe
daine
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No lambda comes off end of the engine loom, whitch has cam sensor,two earth`s, MAP,& tank vac. then further along it has coil pack, battery live & lambda. The injection loom, there`s ICV, TPS & knock .hope this helps
daine
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trust me dean I know what you`ve been through, I have two gsi`s with the C16XE engines in, one head gasket and the other clean throttle body and ICV. This engine was not for working on the correct way to remove the inlet is to take the starter off and do from underneath. `WANK`
bridgyuk

30th Dec 09 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it oil pressure switch wire?
daine
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Dean just looked in haynes wiring diagram C16XE, GNRT(green-red). from ECU to p46.=knock sensor. andyc1234 was right mate you must have gone wrong some were.
dean101287

30th Dec 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep turned out it was, Thing that threw me out was the fact that the x16xe had a 2 or 3 pin plug. Got to it now tho and went to start it and it just clicked. Think the battery is flat so its on charge now.

Cheers for the help people

New Poll