corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » INSURANCE!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author INSURANCE!!!!!!!
wakey1512

User status: Offline
   31st Dec 09 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right on my moped i cancelled insurance because it was too high and found a quote 100 pound less (from £230 to like £113 a year)

Now the new insurance company want proof of no claims, but the renewal doesnt state anything about my NCB! Which is 2 years on moped!

I have asked previous insurance broker to mail me proof of NCB but i only have 7 days to send proof to the new insurance, bit stingy on the dates! I dont want them to cancel my insurance and have to take out a new policy and lose money

pisstake to be honest
Matt L

31st Dec 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most companies that request proof of no claims dont cancel the insurance they just wont pay out until you send them proof (thats what happens with mine)
wakey1512

31st Dec 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh thats good to know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » INSURANCE!!!!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0083148 seconds