corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saab 9.3 (900) 2.0 16v petrol (NOW FOR SALE + OPEN TO OFFERS!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saab 9.3 (900) 2.0 16v petrol (NOW FOR SALE + OPEN TO OFFERS!)
mattcape

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Saab

Model - 9.3 or 900 as people no it.

Engine - 2.0 16v petrol.

Mileage - will double check this.

Colour - Silver.

Modifications - None.

Price - 700 ono.

Location - (same as my profile)

Contact email address - corsa16vsport@aol.com

General information - I am just gauging interest on my Saab 9.3 and will be putting up for sale shortly.

The car used to belong to my auntie before me who has looked after it well and i have kept this up. It is a very good runner and very clean all round, inside and out with no visible rust apart from on a small dent on the rear arch but nothin major. It has 4 nearly new tryes on a set of multispoke saab wheels which are also in mint condition.

There are only a couple of bad points with the car which are as follows;

1. The heater matrix has packed up so there are currently no heaters in the veichle (i can replace the matrix and fix the problem at the cost of the matrix)

2. There is a small dent on the near-side rear arch which is nothing major and i will put up pics.

3. There is no drivers side sun visor but these could be picked up from any local scrap yard for peanuts.

NOW FOR SALE ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250559836144

Here are some pics;

Any questions u2u or email me.. i would prefere u2u

[Edited on 07-01-2010 by mattcape]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saab 9.3 (900) 2.0 16v petrol (NOW FOR SALE + OPEN TO OFFERS!) 25 database queries in 0.0071032 seconds