corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1600watt vibe sub and amp.****

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1600watt vibe sub and amp.****
vauxallspares

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a great sub and has only been used for an hour or so. wasnt ragged etc and was setup properly by my friend who is a profesional car/home audio fitter etc who DOES know what hes doing. was bought for £249.99 but removed from car and then lost my licence. has since sat under my bed. just fundig my project so need a little cash.
this is in "NEW" condition and is a bargain.
cheepes iv found is £200ish. and please dont spam my thread saying theres one on whatever for £50 etc.

im after £100 collected or £120 delivered

loads of details below.

Technical Details
RMS Power: 550W
Peak Power: 1600W
Driver: BlackAir 12" v3
Height: 370m/Width: 515mm/Depth: 415mm
Built-in Active Amp Type: BlackBox Bass I

Product Description
Vibe CBR12 EVO-V2 ACTIVE 12' with Twin Turbo Ports Re-designed and updated the new CBR Active range is the ultimate solution for your in car bass requirements. The active enclosure is made up of 3 perfectly matched components - 1. the enclosure, the subwoofer and the amplifier .The tuned trinity components are so precisely matched they remain almost indestructible whilst at the same time balanced to offer uncompromised bass output.The active is a complete unit, all it requires is power and connection to your stereo. When combined with the VIBE FastPlug it makes for a very effective portable system, bass box out, shopping bags in!All new VIBE Blackair subwoofer loaded bass enclosure exclusive on active enclosures only.Retuned enclosure offering increased low bass performance and variable port tuning 25mm and 18mm MDF construction, glued, screwed and braced for absolute rigidity.VIBE PressureWedgeTM enclosure design creates internal pressures to assist cone control and enhance enclosure porting.VIBE R&D have created the brand new and patented A.R.B.S.S anti resonance support system which eliminates unwanted vibration for more defined bass.Flared VIBE TurboportTM eliminates unwanted port noise.VIBE PortplugTM included which when inserted into the VIBE turboport tm seals the port making an airtight sealed enclosure offering different sound characteristics.The trademark VIBE crackle effect is applied through the new VIBE RubberCrackle that wraps the whole enclosure in a highly durable finish and adding anti vibration propertiesAll CBR actives feature a perfectly matched Blackbox integrated bass amplifier .Optional BC10 gives remote control of both gain and crossover frequency from the front of the vehicle.Vibe CBR12 EVO-V2 ACTIVE Specifications : Height: 370mm  Width: 515mm  Depth: 415mm  Driver: BlackAir 12" v3  RMS Power: 550W  Peak Power: 1600W  Turbo Ports: 2 x 3"  Characteristics: Deep Hard Punch

it is a little dusty bit will give it a good dustingbefor sale cheers

[Edited on 08-01-2010 by vauxallspares]
vauxallspares

8th Jan 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
vauxallspares

11th Jan 10 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
vauxallspares

16th Jan 10 at 04:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
vauxallspares

16th Jan 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1600watt vibe sub and amp.**** 25 database queries in 0.0134871 seconds