corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was just watchin.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i was just watchin.....
corsa120

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just watchin a re-run on Dave of the Top Gear where Jeremy takes the jag around the NURBURGRING, and she rips him for his style and basically how crap he was etc etc, i really hate it when people do that, that Sabine is awesome no question but she has put in over 50k laps of the ring and jeremy had done one......

cant take the piss out of someone when you have a what i would call a very large advantage, it would be like me playing monopoly against a baby.

jay2907

10th Jan 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your a decent driver though i reckon you could do it in 10 mins under in a day no matter how long you known the track or been round it
jr

10th Jan 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clarkson has been to the ring a number of times before, weeks ago motorword was on when he was over there in the mid to late 90's also out on track with sabine

also that was done for dramatic affect, theres no way you can fail to do a 10min lap with his driving expirence in a twin turbo jag

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by jr]
DaveyLC

10th Jan 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
was just watchin a re-run on Dave of the Top Gear where Jeremy takes the jag around the NURBURGRING, and she rips him for his style and basically how crap he was etc etc, i really hate it when people do that, that Sabine is awesome no question but she has put in over 50k laps of the ring and jeremy had done one......

cant take the piss out of someone when you have a what i would call a very large advantage, it would be like me playing monopoly against a baby.

As much as Clarkson is a god of entertainment he is infact a pretty shit driver and a self admited one! So whats your point?
corsa120

10th Jan 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe he is shit maybe he is'nt who knows.... i dont know jr im sure it is for viewing purposes but you still have to accept sabine as done 50k laps, end of the day on top gear its easy to power slide a car on a airstrip, we could all do that im not silly but im sure he is'nt crap he's probably quite good really just people dont see beyond him acting a knob.... what he must lack in talent he must make up for in experiance.... if he's bin there before thats fair enough i suppose

my point is if you cant call somebody rubbish unless they have the same advantage as you............ if you dont get that daveylc u must be thick!

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by corsa120]

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by corsa120]
SportBoy

10th Jan 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id of thought it to be more constuctive critisism rather than just saying hes wank. or abit of 'banter'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was just watchin..... 23 database queries in 0.0100019 seconds