corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » swap my calibra leather for buckets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swap my calibra leather for buckets
DENTYSRI

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to swap my full calibra black leather trim for 2 buckets, prefferablly black ones but will consider other colours.will need the corsa frames aswell and would like harnesses if you have them. my leather is near immaculate- it has some wear on drivers bolster but isnt holed or ripped. The rear bench has been adapted to fit straight into a corsa, i also have the calibra leather rear doorcards that have been adapted for a corsa aswell, headrests in front and rears- i had the rears modified to take head rests because i think they look better with them. i have two sets of different headrests to go with them, the normal calibra ones and cav diplomat ones (square ones with hole in centre). i will also chuck in the heated seat switches with the seats. cheers
novatom31

11th Jan 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some raceland reclineing bucket seats in leather they are black and white let me know if your interested im looking for calibra leather let me know if your interested.
DENTYSRI

11th Jan 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very intrested mate,you have u2u

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » swap my calibra leather for buckets 24 database queries in 0.0051789 seconds