corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » white corsa gsi £1250!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author white corsa gsi £1250!!!
kerryevans08

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa gsi 16v
Engine - 1600
Mileage - 101000
Price - 1250 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07854016756
Contact email address - kerryevans2k6@hotmail.com

General information -its a 1993 L reg corsa gsi. its lowered about 60/70mm its got a proffesionlly welded badboy bonnet and a semi flush boot. apart from that the bodywork is standard, its got ALL 4 jackin covers. and standard gsi wheels which need a refurb. interior is all sound, apart from the usual wear on the bolster. its got a 4branch manifold, decat straight through exhaust to the remus backbox chipped ecu, td gearbox and a 3layer cometic headgasket. its very fast 4 a 1600

it had a full respray recently and its been parked up since. M.O.T is due either this month or next month and the tax have run out. ive got thousands of pounds worth of receipts with the car and every mot certificate. ive somehow managed 2 lose the keys but i will sort them out before it goes and it needs a new window because some prick smashed it. viewing is welcome and im open 2 offers. u can contact me whenever u feel like. pics r in my garage.

forgot 2 mention the keys and window will b fixed before it goes

[Edited on 14-01-2010 by kerryevans08]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » white corsa gsi £1250!!! 25 database queries in 0.0087008 seconds