corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Peugeot Wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot Wheels
Bibby14

User status: Offline
16th Jan 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Selling a set of 17's there off a 206 but also had them on a 306 as you can see in the pictures. They are GTI 180 wheels very nice wheels, curbage on all wheels and will need 1 new tyre. Other wheels have decent amount of tread... Looking for £300 Open To Offers! Collection would be from settle, North Yorkshire! Buyer can organize courier!

Chappers

17th Jan 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you be interested in a swap at all mate? Got quite a few sets of alloys for different cars. Seems a bit pricey if they are all curbed though! Any movement on the price?
Bibby14

17th Jan 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What wheels you got to swap...? I am buying a corsa on friday??
Chappers

18th Jan 10 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have several different sets for peugeots but only got one set for corsa's atm. Got a set of 17" x 8J so very wide. TSW Imola, multi-spoke alloys. They have curb marks around the rim like your wheels apart from one which doesn't. They have two tyres on at the mo but I can get another 2 fitted as part of the deal if you like?
Bibby14

19th Jan 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for cash really.... to pay off a few loans off my parents! What peugeot wheels you got?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Peugeot Wheels 25 database queries in 0.2823260 seconds