corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe alternator belts issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe alternator belts issue
evans_corsab

User status: Offline
17th Jan 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there , i have both set ups for my xe, single belt pulley and multi rib , id rather use the multi rib as the alternators fairly new , thing is im not running power steering so what do i do about the multi rib belt as it will be far to long ! can you use a multi belt off something else? any help would be great
scunnylad

17th Jan 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a custom made belt to the length i needed then leverd the belt onto the crank pully and used the slight adjustment on the alternator. ive never had a problem
spankyjames

17th Jan 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got one from halfords for the same setup, on my old engine still got the belt here

New Poll