corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b parts for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b parts for sale
dannyg10

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i used to be on this site ages ago ive moved on since then and the car got scrapped but ive still got loads of parts from it most of it red so if anyone has a red corsa b i have loads of parts in my garage up for grabs so heres a list of some of them i have lots of others so if u want somthing send me an email at dannyboyo10@hotmail.com

momo steering wheel,sparco gear knob,2x10 inch hex sony subs,2 cobra monaco bucket seats, a set of 3 point harnesses,2 sony amps,amp wiring kit(autoleads),pioneer headunit and 6 disc changer. lots of other interior parts aswell so please email if your intrested thanks.
dannyg10

26th Jan 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to add im in middlesbrough , i also have alot of interior parts that have been professionally sprayed with a laqured finish and theres a set of m3 mirrors most is red in coulour so anyone with a red corsa b then your in luck i have loads of parts.
dannyg10

27th Jan 10 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jan 10 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Base prices on all litems please, saves people emailing you or waiting for a reply on here.
pughy88

3rd Feb 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat wattage are the amps plz???? n prices

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa b parts for sale 25 database queries in 0.3330221 seconds