corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » More N97 problems..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More N97 problems..
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
26th Jan 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well after my phone being sent off for repair because the screen had completely given up the ghost... it has now come back with upgraded software and a brand new screen

Started off really well, fast no stupid little bugs or problems until a couple of weeks ago where I've noticed the screen not unlocking properly I unlock it using the slider but when I go to press any of the icons on screen or using any touch buttons or menu button it doesn't respond???

Have to say am really dissapointed in Nokia they had such a good base for a phone but some of the spec and the software really lets it down

My brother who also has a N97 has recently just bought an Iphone because he's sick and tired of his always crashing/freezing...

I on the other hand won't be getting an Iphone like most other people because to me it's just got a decent GUI and that's about it... it's not as quick as they make out on the ads and the specs aren't even that good..!

Am thinking HTC Hero or Blackberry next!
Jas

26th Jan 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went from n97 to hero and I love it. cant fault it.. was a toss up between iphone and hero, but I think the hero is different and equally as good if not better imo
oceansoul

26th Jan 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N900 maybe??
Jambo

26th Jan 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this will probably jinx it but mine works fine!

Was it on voda per chance?
Dom

26th Jan 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just going to say, iPhones have there fair share of problems (infact, most phones do). Personally i would head down the Android route (Nexus, Hero or Xperia) or N900 (uses Maemo) - all seem to be doing pretty well.

New Poll