corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » did anyone listen to Fearne Cotton on radio 1 today?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author did anyone listen to Fearne Cotton on radio 1 today?
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like radio one barring the news

Fearne is fit as was in southend last friday at mayhem

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Cavey

2nd Feb 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grimmy is a talentless arsehole, he just sucks off any celebrity no matter how minor to get a tiny minute bit of fame, I can't stand the guy, I actually turn off my radio when that cock comes on.

Sara Cox is shockingly bad too. Can't stand her's or Grimmy's voices

The most annoying thing is, I like listening to the 10-1 show because it has the live lounge etc... and I quite like the music generally, so I put up with the moronic talking in between, and then I'm home at 1 anyway so that's my radio fill for the day.
Saying that, with the Live lounge feature at the moment she starts off with "This live lounge was recorded Jan 2001" .............. callers text in.......... "Is it Lady Gaga - Paparazzi?" .... Fucking idiots

Car Park Catchphrase is probably the best 10 minutes of my day usually! I love the idiots they get on there.
gavin18787
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a epic car park catchpharse the other week that made me crease up, cant for the life of me remember what it was now though

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
sand-eel

2nd Feb 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weirdly enough when dick and dom were DJ's on radio1 they played the best music, that you hardly ever hear, defo not mainstream stuff was good.
I quite like friday night radio1 as well as they play trance that you never hear, there is some good chillout stuff zane plays as well sometimes like so.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b474ISs_j7I&feature=PlayList&p=7E29DA514CC9184F&index=33

moyles show is good, fern is shit i think, everyone in my work hates her.
Jules S
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
There was a epic car park catchpharse the other week that made me crease up, cant for the life of me remember what it was now though

Todays was:

Chris:

So who are you and what do you drive?

Him:

Some sort of truck

Chris:

Got kids?

Him:

Yeah, Luke he's 8 and Gem she's 3

...at this point I think 'fcuk me the bloke sounds young'.....comedy Dave thinks the same

Comedy Dave:

Errrrrrr so how old are you exactly?

Him:

Oh dear
C2RL R

3rd Feb 10 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah and you could hear Carrie in the background working out he was 14 when he had him and then laughing before Chris switched her mic off.

and it was Meg not Gem you dyslexic fucker!
Dav

3rd Feb 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like the music on Radio 1, and I dislike the DJ's even more. They're DJ's - They're supposed to interoduce the odd song and press play on the CD player. Not talk shit for hours at a time. Chris Moyles can fuck right off. More cock jockey than disc jockey.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » did anyone listen to Fearne Cotton on radio 1 today? 24 database queries in 0.2394331 seconds