corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » flame red gsi front bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flame red gsi front bumper
philip2

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive decided to sell my front bumper as ill be getting a carbon fibre one in the near future.

fair condition, has been painted in the past but flaking slightly where the dip in the centre where the grill sits. comes with front fog lamps that were both working when came off the car, pretty sure none of the brackets are broken either. may be keeping splitter. not decided get

will get some pics up in morning as its off the car or if text me ill text some over tonight when back down unit. pics off it when on the car

£150ovno

07807 040522 phil

evans_corsab

2nd Feb 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 collected?
gsiwannabe

2nd Feb 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by evans_corsab
£100 collected?

swap for my post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter ???

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » flame red gsi front bumper 25 database queries in 0.0838120 seconds