corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo For Sale/Swap.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Polo For Sale/Swap.
nathy_87

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Polo
Engine - 1399cc (1.4)
Mileage - 99,000 (daily drive)
Price - £1500/Swap
HPI - Clear (this can be checked).

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 079297 42931
Contact email address - nathy_p87@live.co.uk

General information -

I'm the second owner, it has got Full Service History, been well looked after. Since I had it, I started to make it look like a GTI, so it has the GTI grill with GTI badge, with GTI interior (sports seats, front & back). I have got the 16" BBS RXII alloys which are rare but will sell these at extra cost. Also got a chequred roof and a 'letter-box' Powerflow exhaust. V5 is present. It's originally on a W plate (2000), but I have got a private plate on, which won't be part of the sale so I'll get that sorted before the sale.

Had a service on 01-02-2010. M.O.T, I will find out how long it's got left. Tax is until end of april, but I'll probs whack another 6months on for new owner. As stated above it has got 99,000 miles on the clock, but it's still running strong. Has got 3 'warning' lights on the dash, and I have found out what they are: 1 of them is to do with the ABS, and the other 2 are to do with the Fuel Sensor. I have found a place where they sell them, so before the new owner has it, this will be done (if they are really bothered about it, it hasn't bothered me since they've been on, still drives like normal).

What I'm looking for:

Corsa/Focus
5 door
1.2+
Good Condition
Modified or Un-modified.
Any Colour.

Will add photos when I can get around to doing it. Any more information wanted please do not hesitate to either text me or u2u me.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Polo For Sale/Swap. 25 database queries in 0.0093939 seconds