corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Small update on the Sprout XE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small update on the Sprout XE
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Feb 10 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er Bump... Looking good Rich.

Yeah those coilovers are 5 years old this year. Done the best part of 50k I reckon now. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to change them.

Glad the mileage is better. Although it was a 45 litre tank - I used to fill up from the red with £50 of V-Power. My record was 400 miles to a tank.

I spy arch liners!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
antnee

6th Feb 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good, one thing though, the bay looks 'untidy', it would be good if you could hide some of the wire/pipes especially around the right hand side of the bay. A CC'd rocker cover would be ace too (or contrasting)
Rich H

6th Feb 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers The bay is the plan of attack for the next few months - I quite like the OEM look of the standard colours on the engine now though so will probably leave that. I will see what I can do with the wiring, but I'm not going to get all sCeNe and start hiding wiring in the inner arches etc.

EML came on last night over a bump so that now needs investigating too - seems to drive fine, but revs itself up to 2K when your first start it, then settles back down to idle fine. God knows. Will investigate tomorrow!

Phil -arch liners have been in for ages now mate! Will see if I can squeeze a bit more juice in the tank next time and go for a record run lol.
antnee

6th Feb 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I don't mean like a full ScEnE smoothed bay, just tidy it up, route wire all together etc
Rich H

6th Feb 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh will see what I can do - it's pretty tidy for an XE conversion anyway tbf, but I need to do some work with re-routing the loom where it comes into the bay anyway as it doesn't fit where I want to put the airbox

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Small update on the Sprout XE 24 database queries in 0.0530050 seconds