corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17"MOMO CORSE ALLOYS FOR SALE/SWAP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17"MOMO CORSE ALLOYS FOR SALE/SWAP
reidy22

User status: Offline
7th Feb 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi thinking of selling my wheels would prefer a swap for either cesaros cav slabs softstars sris speedlines etc as the cars bein lowered 120mm in next few weeks and the 17s will rub 2 much
all tyres have loads of tread alloys are in good nick the outer chrome could do with a refurb as my mate didnt look after them at the time still look gud though and never really bothered me looking for say swap or 160ono sorry pics arnt great but not took anymore at the mo
located in ayr contact no 07828155063 not on comp all that much

reidy22

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17"MOMO CORSE ALLOYS FOR SALE/SWAP 25 database queries in 0.0850801 seconds