corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa 1.0 central locking broken

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.0 central locking broken
danavfc95

User status: Offline
20th Feb 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, can someone help please!

my sister has a 1998 corsa 1.0 sting, her central locking has broken and we have to open and shut the car by using the key in all doors instead of one.

But sometimes, quite mysteriously it works for a few days and then breaks again. any suggestions would be a god send, as having my short, fat sister reaching over to open the passenger side by using the door pin is rather embarrasing

I haven't yet looked because im not sure where to be looking around, so any clues would be great

regards,

Dan

[Edited on 20-02-2010 by danavfc95]
*JonnyG*

21st Feb 10 at 04:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be a dogey earth, or battery going?
Root

21st Feb 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine's also broken, my problem has been diagnosed as need a new locking motor on driver side.

All I can suggest is what JonnyG said, failing that, it's your motor. Does one side work and the other not? cus my driver side doesn't work but passenger does
danavfc95

21st Feb 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys i will look into them

New Poll