corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhal Calibra 2.5 V6 Manual

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhal Calibra 2.5 V6 Manual
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Calibra
Engine - 2.5 V6
Mileage - 96,000
Price - £995 ONO

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07850036721

Advertised for on behalf of a mate.

For sale is my Calibra 2.5 V6 Manual

I am asking £995 ono for it with 96000 on the clock.

For sale is my Calibra 2.5 V6 the car is manual and has only done 96000 miles MOT till 18th March and taxed till end of April. I've owned the car for a year and will be sad to see it go but i have to down size, i'll list below what i have done to the car in the last year.

New exhaust inc down pipes, cat, middle section, back box and lambda sensor.

New rear suspension arm bushes.

New front disks and pads (3 months ago)

New front wish bones bushes and anti roll bar links (passenger side done, drivers side still to do but i have the bits please note the ones on the car are fine i was changing them for peace of mind and to tighten up the handling)

New K&N panel air filter (in standard airbox with cold air feed)

New oil cooler

New clutch cable

New thermostat

New coolant temp sensor

New coil pack and ignition amplifier

The car has also been upgraded to the metal vectra cam covers

Alpine head unit with 6cd multi changer, uprated front speakers (vibe sek 60) run off an alpine 2 channel amp

Full service, oil, oil filter, K&N air filter, plugs.

Bad points listed below

Hand brake cable has seized due to the car being stood for the last few weeks luckily its in the off position so the car drives fine (just no hadbrake)

Rust is just starting to come through below the doors (the usual calibra place) arches are good.

Sunroof wont open i have not looked in to this as i wasnt really botherd

Air con needs gas, compressor runs but dosnt blow cold.

This car passed last years MOT with NO advisory and with handbrake sorted i see no reason why it should'nt pass again i just have no time to sort the handbrake myself.

My number is 07850036721

I think thats about it, this is a very fast very solid example of this future classic and the drive speaks for its self the engine is spot on with only 96000 exhaust dose not smoke, it dose not burn any oil or use any water. I have been as honest as i can about the car and any inspection is welcome, if your wanting a test drive please bring proof of insurance or it will be me driving if you contact me and i dont answer leave a short message and contact number and i'll get back to you.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhal Calibra 2.5 V6 Manual 25 database queries in 0.0038321 seconds