corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport
llionevans

User status: Offline
   22nd Feb 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhaull
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 68000
Price - £950 ono
2000 (V917MDM)
Location - (same as my profile) North Wales
Contact phone number - 01678520119
Contact email address - llionbiig@hotmail.co.uk

General information - Here i have my white Corsa b Sport 1.6 16v for sale.. The car has 68000 miles on the clock.. but a new engine has recently been put in which has covered 65,000 miles after the original engine decided to give up on the way home from work a few weeks ago. The car is in good condition body wise and mechanicaly, but need a new electric window motor for the drivers side door and could do with a little touch up on the drivers side quarter panel. The car has a load of extra's including a straight through Ashley Performance exhaust wich cost £400 new and Biltsein b12 all around that retail at around £800!!! The car has no tax or mot but ive looked over the car and the underneath has no rust patches at all and its mechanically sound with new bottom arm fitted on drivers side.. Should pass with ease! Now to the main reason for selling :- i pulled the corsa off the road to replace the engine and was driving an astra 1.4 16v but due to the clutch going on the astra i have no car and i need money for a new car and have no time tw work on the corsa.. Engine runs but idles roughly.. Will chuck in the old engine for spares as the old engine only needs a head gasket so any parts needed tw get the new engine running fine will be available.! Also have a vx performance inlet manifold wich cost £180 new and figures show these pieces of kit increase the performance a great deal.! Have tsw spyder alloy wheels wich i paid £420 a year ago to come with the car but will need 4 new tyres.

Could also include 3.0 v6 brakes off a calibra if the price is right.! The car would have to be towed away due to the engine not running correctly! Will be very sad to see this car go.. Very fast little car.. Open to sensible offers.. need a very very quick sale.. I have a few pictures of the car on my bebo profile will post the link up when i get the time.! Email or phone or text me with your offers at anytime of the day/night.. My mobile number is : 07748137762

[Edited on 22-02-2010 by llionevans]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 25 database queries in 0.0085359 seconds