corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » somebody help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author somebody help please
cranney

User status: Offline
24th Feb 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car stoped while i was driving it and the ecu was reading the fault code imobiliser wrong signal so i got another ecu witch the seller said was a non imobilised one eventhough it had all of the same part numbers and with it on the car sparks wen you turn the ignition on once and then there is no spark while the engine is turning over so i am not sure if it is something else because the new ecu does not read any fault codes any info at all will help
AlexW

24th Feb 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you turn on the ign does the ecu light flash?

And if you was driving it and then it came up with the wrong code than theres something wrong there!

Edit: You dont say what engine?!

[Edited on 24-02-2010 by AW06]
cranney

25th Feb 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesnt flash with the new ecu but it does with the origional one
cranney

25th Feb 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and its a 1.2 8v with a distributor cap
cranney

25th Feb 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just been told that it could be that wen i turn the engine over the little ignition module is stopping it from sparking

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » somebody help please 24 database queries in 0.0083551 seconds