corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Landing panel. slam panel?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Landing panel. slam panel?
SeanXE

User status: Offline
24th Feb 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as many of yoou know i had a crash shortly after my test damaging quite a bit on my car, ie carbon bonnet, smoothed front bumper and i think its called the landing panel? the bit behind the bumper that the headlights sit in, and wings attach too. was just wondering is it a hard/expensive job to change it?

Sean
chloe16v

25th Feb 10 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the inner wings have been damaged then i wouldnt bother trying to repair it. any pics of the damage? the slam pannel can be a twat to change if you dont know what your doing an it would cost too much to get a garage to do it for what the car is worth imo tbh
AlexW

25th Feb 10 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you weld? If so im sure you can operate a grinder so will be easy.
Generation

25th Feb 10 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It dont cost that much:s.....I got a brand new one off ebay for about £40ish tom on here is fitting it, his not too far from you should get in touch for a quote
lil_g

25th Feb 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The slam panel. Buy one from ebay mate, they're cheap!

Needs welding in either side, I know a place local that's pretty cheap too
Tomnova16
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be putting some pics of the process involved in fitting one on generations car (he will be anyway in his project thread)

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Generation

25th Feb 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
ill be putting some pics of the process involved in fitting one on generations car (he will be anyway in his project thread)

As soon as they get to me, hint hint hahaa
philo1983

25th Feb 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lil_g
The slam panel. Buy one from ebay mate, they're cheap!

Needs welding in either side, I know a place local that's pretty cheap too

i had the same thing as you and it was a pain trying to get hold of one but got there in the end cuz i wouldnt pay 60quid and i just brought a slam panel from ebay got it from a damage corsa b breaking for spares non runner for 25quid grinded it off and got a mate weld it for £20quid some charge 60quid on ebay so watch out cuz of the grinding work lol but if you dont want the hassle just buy one from ebay and weld it on m8 link at the bottom where i was going buy one for you they are roughly around the 35+

panel ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CORSA-B-1993-2000-FRONT-PANEL-UPPER_W0QQitemZ380207303670QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item58861f0bf6

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Landing panel. slam panel? 24 database queries in 0.4749610 seconds