corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » x reg 5 door punto 1.2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x reg 5 door punto 1.2
nathan-chad

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - fiat
Model - punto
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 100,000
Price - 750 or make me an offer

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07763657831
Contact email address - no1legend@hotmail.com

General information -
WILL PUT BETTER PICS UP WHEN THE WEATHER IS'NT BAD!! have a fiat punto for sale it has mot until october, and tax until august, its a brilliant little car has dents on the bottom of the bonnet as you can see in the pics but other then that the car is sound, it runs perfect and is really nice to drive, perfect family car or good if you have just passed your test, cheap insurance and tax and really good on petrol. it has done 100,000 miles and its on a x reg (2000)i can also include a set of 15 inch team dynamic alloys. would consider a swap or £850 cash! call or text nathan on 07763657831. sorry about the pics i will put some new ones up as soon as i can! also the corsa next to the punto is for sale !!

MAKE ME AN OFFER ! WOULD SWAP FOR ANOTHER CAR OR ANYTHING. WAT YOU GOT

[Edited on 04-03-2010 by nathan-chad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » x reg 5 door punto 1.2 25 database queries in 0.0979030 seconds