corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » post 97 front bumper for 2 pre 97 bumpers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author post 97 front bumper for 2 pre 97 bumpers
cranney

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one is black and one was origionally black and has been painted whit but has flaked off and not the whole lot is painted but i want and coulor aslong as it can be painted white without the paint looking off because of the coulor under it one of the bumpers i have is in perfect condition and the painted one has one broken bracket at the side other wise all brackets are there
DENTYSRI

2nd Mar 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can have my old rear one for free mate, post 97 in black, melted a litle bit at the bottom of the car spitting flames but its not bad, would look ok after paint.
cranney

3rd Mar 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat a front one
cranney

3rd Mar 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arr i rear aye al have that like i
DENTYSRI

3rd Mar 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne bother mate, your rob kept me the air filter silicone and aliminium pipework of the air filter from the astra cause mine is fooked so he said i could have that to make one up with, when a pop over for that al fetch you the bumper.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » post 97 front bumper for 2 pre 97 bumpers 25 database queries in 0.0375931 seconds