corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » CORSA B SXI FORD FROZEN WHITE / BLACK Full bodykit speedlines

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA B SXI FORD FROZEN WHITE / BLACK Full bodykit speedlines
corsasuty

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa SXI
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 83,400 ( Low for its age)
Price - 1600 O.N.O Reduced £££££££ 1400 ONO
MOT- May 2010
Tax- 31 may 2010
Reg- T93 KAJ
Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07732127443
Contact email address - Jonsuty@hotmail.co.uk feel free to contact me if you have any questions

General information -
Hi. Here we have my pride & joy. It is a T reg 1999 corsa sxi.
I have owned this car for nearly a year now and im selling as im looking for a 51/ 52 plate fiesta zetec s (growing out of the whole modified scene).
The car Has full service history, every tax disc and every MOT since new.
I belive im am the 4th owner, Can confirm this later on when I get the logg book out.
I Planned on keeping this car for like 5 years and so I have driven it very well, never ragged it so to speak and rarely changed gear above 4k revs.
Engine sounds good, car runs very smooth everything works just as it should, recently had a new battery

The car was totally standard when I bought it.
Being an Sxi it comes with
Electric heated mirrors
Power steering with airbag
Rev counter
dash is black not that merky grey like older corsas
Sport seats

It has:

Angely eye Headlights
Lexus Light headlights
Ashley Perfomance Exhaust from cat back
16" Speedlines with 1 centre plate missing Tyres are good ( 195/45/16)
Lowered 60mm ( Still on standard shocks)
Boot extentions? (where I carried the boot over the lights) not sure what the propor name is View pics!
Semi- smooth boot, turn on rear wiper to pop open boot
I also smoothed the arches, and the rears into the rear bumper
Full bodykit
Engine is totally standard Other than Pippercross air filter

All work was done myself expect for the spray in which I got a professional to throw on the paint
Was sprayed in october 2009 ford frozen white with a black bonnet and black roof.
This car is very realiable When I bought it last year I replaced the Idle control valve and air mass meter ( Common on corsas) and the car has run spot on since starts first time every time.
I absoultly love this car its my second car and have grown really attachted to it, however Im fed up of the attention I get with it.
BAD POINTS!!!
Drivers side lock broken broken Has to be done by passenger side at the moment
Theres a little crack on the boot where it was semI-smoothed (Easily fixed)

Pics can be found here:

http://www.vehicletrader.co.uk/used-cars/vauxhall/corsa/58842/SXI.xhtml?p=a

Im looking for £1400 ONO as Alot of time and money has gone into this car, however I am all ears if you wish to make an offer
I am advertising this car and realise that this is not to everyones taste so no comments please Thats for the forum.]
p.s. I cannot sell it until late march as thats when my insurance ends, just thought id get a head start on selling it.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » CORSA B SXI FORD FROZEN WHITE / BLACK Full bodykit speedlines 24 database queries in 0.0091491 seconds