corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c18xe engine, 1999 corsa sport interior

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c18xe engine, 1999 corsa sport interior
J200RSA

User status: Offline
4th Mar 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to clear some space in my garage and as i no longer have an interior in my corsa there is no point in keep my old interior. The interior is the better later sport interior and comes with front seats (no subframes) all 4 black door cards my car had electric windows so there is no holes for winders and the rear seats which where split rears.

The engine is a c18xe from a astra gsi, i bought this a while ago now as i was going to put it into my run about corsa c but as i'm getting rid of the car soon theres no point in fitting it, the engine is a low milage one 79k was showing on the astra i took it out of and comes with loom ecu and transponder but no box, will be a nice conversion for a corsa b as there a rare engine to come across.

Interior is £60 collected

Engine £110 collected

pics to follow over the weekend, if you need to know anything else send me a u2u or give me a call : 07783866981. items are in sheffield S5, cheers Joe

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c18xe engine, 1999 corsa sport interior 25 database queries in 0.0074461 seconds