corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » should the punishment be same as the crime

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author should the punishment be same as the crime
MatthewR

User status: Offline
6th Mar 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edited, sorry guys was rather pissed off after reading that story i have a dog n made me feel sick......sory again
Gaz

6th Mar 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sometimes its too easy to generalise when in moods like this... Just double think post's next time.

Remember: Ian (admin) is a scouser and when he isn't looking after this forum, he will be found on the local car park driving over cats.
ed

6th Mar 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you can get locked up for animal cruilty now. IIRC the laws changed a while back because of something like this happening.
MatthewR

6th Mar 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz

Remember: Ian (admin) is a scouser and when he isn't looking after this forum, he will be found on the local car park driving over cats.

N3CRO

6th Mar 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
That is fucking sick

Low life, pathetic, useless, oxygen thieving CUNTS

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » should the punishment be same as the crime 23 database queries in 0.0877101 seconds